Netherlands Intro meetup?

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Erwin Albrecht
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I like Massimo’s suggestion to address the issues Martin put forward. Any ideas for date, time and place?

Regards,
    Erwin

Martin van Dijken
    Participant

Ok, Date and Time. Please reply with your vote upon:

• 5 May 20:00
    • 8 May 20:00

Place: I’d suggest Utrecht as a get-together location, seems central enough.

Who’s available those 2 dates?

Can you please private message me your email address?

Marko Rillo
    Keymaster

Onno – to send a personal message you first have to become a “friend” of that person. Go to the person’s profile and “Add friend”. Thereafter you can send “Private message” via this person’s profile page.

Erwin Albrecht
    Participant

Hmm, can we reschedule to a later date, let’s say a week (or two) later? I’m on holiday the week of 5th and 8th of May (unless we agree to meet on Texel ;-)).
    Utrecht will be fine though.

Regards,
    Erwin

henri_timmerman
    Participant

Dear all, I would like to join aswell!

greetings,
    Henri

Great initiative, guys!

Would like to join as well.
    Do you have a venue in mind already? Perhaps Seats2meet could be a good option?

Cheers,
    Vareska

Martin van Dijken
    Participant

Hi all, getting together using email and this forum isn’t really working all that well. To improve, I have opened up a Meetup site, please join that: http://www.meetup.com/LegoSeriousPlayHolland/

I believe in the power of communities and that the only way this can become a success is if we’re in it together from the start. To this extent I opened a first meetup without a date and without a location, but with a clear personal intent: let’s set goals for the Meetup group together and let’s organize ourselves using volunteering. I’d like to find another experienced facilitator (> 10 workshops run) and prepare our initial get-together with him/her. Any volunteers for that?

Furthermore, I’d like to run this first session in 2-3 weeks. A bit hesitant about the date, let’s discuss that on the meetup group.

Excited about your replies! Let’s do this!

Michel Cloosterman
    Participant

… and the announcement is already out in the dutch LN group on LinkedIn.

Michel Cloosterman
    Participant

… and the announcement is already out in the dutch NL group on LinkedIn.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account