….need some suggestion… :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Gallardo
    Participant

Hi everybody!

I would like to ask you for some suggestions……I was asked to present a short introduction to LSP and my intention is to make the audience “play” with some bricks so that they really feel what LSP is all about and what it can do for their companies.

Have some of you any ideas what kind of exercise or challenge I can ask them to do? It has to be short and simple…:-)

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Carlos

hola Carlos,

I once made the audience build the duck, using the Window exploration bag. Do they have the chance to share their observations? This is the richest part.

Then, since I had time, I made them “customize” the duck and then asked randomly to explain how this customised duck meant “the economic crisis”, “the ecological aircraft”, for the public to use their hidden knowledge. You have to use whatever is meaningful for your audience, obviously.

Hope it gives you a better idea.

saludos,
    Patricia

Carlos Gallardo
    Participant

Hola Patricia,

thanks a lot for your suggestion….actually I was thinking about doing some kind of exercise with the duck, too. What you say is a great idea…Unfortunately there will be no time to share stories….well, maybe one o two participants could do it….will go on thinking about it….:-)

Thanks!

Saludos,
    Carlos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account