LEGO Serious Play Starter Kit to borrow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    francesca
    Participant

Hi!
    My name is Francesca and I am organizing a technology forum in the Netherlands on November, 12-13 and during a 1-1.5 h brainstorming session I would like to use 4-5 Starter Kits.
    Unfortunately, they are sold out in Europe and cannot be shipped by US directly.

Is there anyone who could lend me the 4-5 Kits?
    If you have the possibility to write me an invoice, we could also agree on a lending price, including the shipment costs, of course.
    The shipment would be preferibly to Germany because I live there.

Thank you very much!

Hi Francesca, I’m running a rental service for LSP materials (www.leansp.com) in the EU. We usually lend trolleys with the Identity and Landscape Kit as well as the Connections Kit. We sell Window Exploration Bags individually for skillsbuilding and we do have Starter Kits. I’m happy to help. Let’s get in touch. Christoph

Wiro Kuipers
    Participant

Dear Francesca, we are running a similar service in The Netherlands, where kids with a challenge (usually something alike autism) sort and deliver kits. We could deliver in Germany, but also at the location in The Netherlands. Anything you like. Just like Christoph we lease out anything (starter / L&I / connections / baseplates) and we sell exploration bags and yellow ducks. If you would like to know more, please contact me via wiro@zinindezaak.nl. Best, Wiro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account