Lego Serious Play in Switzerland?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Peter
    Participant

Dear all,

We plan to conduct a Lego Serious Play workshop in September here in Switzerland. Since we have more participants than anticipated – and since LEGO currently seems to be unable to deliver new kits – we are looking for four additional LSP landscape kits to rent. We would be very grateful, if you could get in touch with us if you rent out your landscape kits or know someone who does.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
    Andreas

Per Kristiansen
    Participant

hi Andreas

Have you tried to reach out to Eli de Friend (eli@caprese.org) and Joyce Miller (joyce@caprese.org) in Aubonne, near Lausanne?

Good luck

Per

Andreas Peter
    Participant

Hi Per,

Thanks a lot for the info! I’ll try my luck…

Best,
    Andreas

This post isn’t new anymore, but I’d been experiencing the exact same problem a while ago. Without a perfect solution at hand, I thought I take the helm and offer my LSP sets for rent when I don’t need them. I will make sure they are clean and complete and I ship them within Germany (or pick-up in Berlin). What do you guys think about this idea? Ping me if you are interested or checkout this little page http://lsp-verleih.prosystemmedia.com (in German only, though).

Just wanted to give an update about the LSP rental service. I’ve collected all the feedback and experience from two years of running this service, and just relaunched it here: https://www.leansp.com/ Let me know if it’s useful!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account