Identity – Connections – Starter Kit Inventory

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikos Polidis 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Nikos Polidis 
    Participant

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask, if anybody knows where can I find the official inventory list of Starter Kit, Identity and Connections Kit.
    I have seen the several posts in the forum, but I think that they are not updated and there are some differences in the actual boxes.

Thank you in advance

Nikos Polidis

Manon Erkens 
    Participant

Hi Nikos,

You could check the inventory list of all sets at LEGO.COM (https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/replacementparts/sale?ignorereferer=true) At Buy Parts you can enter the setnumbers (2000414 and 2000430) and you get a view of all elements in the set, ready to order! I assume these are the lists of the most actual boxes. Hope this is helpful?

Grtz Manon

Nikos Polidis 
    Participant

Hi Manon,

thank you for your answer.
    Actually, what I want is a official list of all the different bricks that are contained in the box, meaning a list with a photograph of the brick and how many pieces are included in the box…

This is information is very helpful when we have to re-arrange all pieces to the three kit (Starter, Identity, Connections) after a workshop, in order to prepare them for the next one.

I have downloaded some PDF files that Mr. Marko Rillo has posted in 2016 but I believe they are not complete

Thank you anyway, for your interest

Nikos

Joseph Snyder 
    Participant

Hi
    I found this site very helpful
    http://www.gargoylesoftware.com/lsp/facilitators
    They have a very nice pdf of the explore kit as well as other useful information
    Good luck
    Joe

Nikos Polidis 
    Participant

Hi Joseph!

thank you very much for your answer.
    It is indeed a useful pdf and site
    I must find and something more for the Starter Kit and Identity and Connections

Thank you once more

Nikos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

©2009-2018 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account