Global Companies using LSP?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcos Cedillo
    Participant

Does anyone know a list of global companies that are currently using or have used LSP?
    Sometimes it is useful and inspirational for our clients to learn about real companies they know that have used LSP, most likely if they are Global and/or public companies. Some of the companies I have found out they have used LSP are for instance: Ericsson, Siemens, Chrysler, Nokia… any others you know?
    Thanks in advance to everyone!.
    Marcos

Eli De Friend

Dear Marcos,
    I seem to remember 4 years ago, when we set up the community, there was some suggestion to use salesforce.com as a way to share business leads and leverage each other’s work. There were some fairly valid arguments against this, not least of which is the fact that many companies don’t want the world knowing that they have asked for help. So we have agreed that if we want to share a particular experience, we post the information on the web site. As yet, we don’t collect any revenue for membership, so we can’t expect anyone to go around compiling a global list of clients.
    I would suggest that you ask a direct question to members about their experience with global corporations in the vertical industry or function that interests you. This way, you will get a shorter and more pertinent list.
    Just my two-cents’ worth.

All the best,

Eli

Marcos Cedillo
    Participant

Thanks Eli,
    I appreciate your feedback, and will take your suggestion.

thanks
    Marcos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account