- Serious Play Pro

Combine shared models

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jody Lentz 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arjan Passenier MSc 
    Participant

Hi,

I recently facilitated a workshop whereby the group was divided into two big workshops (approx. 60 persons per workshop). I decided to divide the two groups into five tables of 12 persons.

Every table created a shared model whereby they gave their impression on process improvement with LEAN within their company. So in the end I had five shared models per workshop… and with two workshops I ended up with ten shared models!

This client was very happy with the result… but I would like to know of there is a way to combine these ten shared models into one big shared model?

I have been thinking about this a lot, but I haven’t found a perfect solution yet. Maybe one of you van help me?

Thanks in advance,
    Arjan

Jody Lentz 
    Participant

Arjan: I’ve tried this a few times, but the range of solutions does not include one that truly engages all participants, and often feels forced. I typically lead a more conventional de-brief about common threads and themes that emerge during the stories; comparing individual models of “how we are today” to group models of “us at our best” reveals the gap, and often leads to the focus areas for future development/improvement.
    Play well!
    Jody

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

©2009-2017 SeriousPlayPro.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account