Change Process in a Military Like Organization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Fligler
    Participant

Hello,

I am facing an LSP process for a change process with the leadership team of a military like organization where there is a strong command chain. The target is to surface the team’s thoughts and feelings and “how to do it right” about this change which naturally is dictated as “given”.

I’m planing on combining LSP with a Change Canvas to set the dimensions of the story telling right and aggregate the team insights as we move through the LSP phases.

If any one has insights on combining LSP with Change Canvas and mainly how to do LSP in a military like organization (Military, Police, fire Department etc.), I’d thank them a lot. My main concern is that while LSP is leveling the playing field, in this case the command chain will interfere (I did ask the participants to come with no uniforms).

Thank you in advance,

Ariel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account