Botfication & Lego serious play

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pessoas !!

I developed methodology that goes beyond chatbot .. I would appreciate everyone to see the possibility of together with Lego (I believe in robotica)
    Methodology Botfication (The work Botfication of Gilbram Westarb Borgonovo is licensed under a Creative Commons – Atribuição 4.0 Internacional.)
    Goes beyond actions repeatedly in standard ChatBOT way. Botfication automatically or manually uses the techniques of automation of marketing, Inbound, gamification, humanization in attendance, Shopping Cart, marketplace, (IoT) internet of things, among other methodologies, through Telegram, Whatsapp, Viber, Messenger, Java and others Communication applications. Increasing the engagement with people or objects

see the link below

http://www.botfication.tk/

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi.. this sounds interesting as a title but am rather confused what it is, what does it do and what is its potential sinergy wirh LSP?
    I visited the links but am still unsure what it does?

hi Sebastian

botfication encompasses several methodologies in the form of chatbot.started with a marketing action Content distribution http://jabuticabanovaso.weebly.com/en.html
    so we then controlled an LED with arduino led by Telegram I’m still addictive in Serious Play .. more can be used as a communication or even interact with Lego education Lego Ev3 Mindstorms Super Kit

anyway I still have to get into the subject

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2009-2024 SeriousPlayPro.com. SeriousPlayPro.com links professional facilitators using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. It is not affiliated with LEGO. Check LEGO SERIOUS PLAY open source for details or get in touch with us.

See also our Privacy Policy and Frequently Asked Questions about LEGO SERIOUS PLAY

Send a question

We are a group of volunteers and may not respond right away. But soon! :-)

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account