Training Diagnostic Cards with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods by Play Strategy
November 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
“Diagnostic Cards” with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods is our newest 1-DAY training!
In this training you will learn how to facilitate a wide variety of activities with the specially designed Diagnostic Card sets. Using these techniques will help your participants to stay engaged, heard, included and respected during workshops.
There are no pre-requisites for this training: Open enrollment to everyone
We make use of different well designed and thought out card decks to use in combination of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods. This fast-moving, interactive training will take you by surprise as you see the power of using visuals in combination with the hand-brain connection!
Using some of these interactive tools, participants enter the state of flow. This is the state psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi refers to where we are in the zone. When we are in flow, our concentration increases, we think faster, and we learn at accelerated levels.
If you want to make a real splash, you can help flow occur more easily by using these tools. The greater the sense and feeling of flow, the greater the likelihood of accomplishment and correlated with improved performance.
This makes for a great activity to get started, and it is a low budget tool. All you need are some simple Diagnostic Cards and some LEGO® bricks. It is amazing what you can do with just some cards and bricks. The true power of the process is the incredible ways in which the tool can be adapted and modified to deliver your outcome and results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the power of diversity of thinking
- to improve communication and human interactions
- how to get insights from your clients and participants much faster and at a deeper level
- how to increase innovative thinking through storytelling and language development
- how you can express issues more clearly
- how to open meetings, onboarding session, job interview, user interviews, …
FOR WHO IS THIS TRAINING?
- Scrum masters
- Product Owners
- Agile Coaches
- Change Management Consultants
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource people
- UX designers
YOUR TRAINING INCLUDES
- Your training manual full of activities
- Handouts for planning and customizing programs
- the full Diagnostic Cards set of 10 card decks
- A set of LEGO® bricks for other bonus activities
- Free option to be listed and registered as a certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods in the global network
- Meals and snacks in-house to make your time with us count!
- We also include a communication strategy on ideas and tools to get your practice up and going so you hit the road running!
You will be trained by Jacquie Lloyd Smith!
For years Jacquie worked as a licensed partner with the LEGO® Group in Denmark, where she was trained and then became a trainer for the company in the method LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
In 2007, she received the partner business growth award from the LEGO® Group, Play for Business Division.
In 2009, Jacquie was appointed to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® training board, and is a Master Trainer, trained by the LEGO® Group to deliver facilitator training in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
Jacquie is also the founder and owner of Lloyd Smith Solutions, Strategic Play® North & Latin America, Strategic Play® Asia, Strategic Play® Middle East.
Since 2018, Play Strategy® and Jacquie’s teams have teamed up to service trainings in Europe.
It is a unique opportunity to follow one of her trainings!
650 EUR (excl. VAT) – Early bird until November 15
(Regular price later: 750 EUR excl. VAT)
Combination tickets available – ask for more info.
REGISTER NOW – Early bird tickets available until November 15
Contact us for more information or an introduction to the methods:
Miriam Elst: +32 475 77 66 93