LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator Training with Pete Smith of Teamgel in Johannesburg, South Africa
May 7 - May 8SAR9000
LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator Training in South Africa
- Aimed at experienced facilitators
- Only small groups
- The two day workshop covers individual and shared LEGO® model building, and designing the agenda to achieve specific, client objectives.
- Use this creative and innovative group problem solving and decision making methodology on its own or together with other proven methodologies
- Use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology to facilitate teams to reach committed consensus on shared action.
- Pete’s focus is using LEGO® bricks to make teamwork work
- The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology engages the delegates’ emotions to energize engagement, commitment, belonging the ownership.
- Visit teamgel.co.za to find out more, or email email@example.com