- This event has passed.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Facilitator Training & Certification – led by Robert Rasmussen – Munich (Germany)
March 29, 2016 - April 1, 2016EUR2500
The facilitator training program is designed to provide the trainee, a skilled facilitator, with sufficient insights, information and experiences to prepare and carry out interventions and workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. The training provides the facilitator with hands-on experiences, theory, facilitation guidelines and application ideas.
- To experience and learn the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and its standard applications, Real time Strategy for the Enterprise and Real time Strategy for the Team
- To learn about and experience the theories underpinning the methodology
- To gain the knowledge needed to effectively develop and facilitate workshops using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- To practice designing and preparing customized applications of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
The facilitator training program is a train the trainer program aimed at people already skilled in facilitating. It is ideal for company trainers, in-house learning and development specialists, educators, HR staff and team leaders as well as for professional consultants who want to use it in their business.
Deliverables for the facilitator:
- A complete set of instructional materials/ manuals including step by step instructions for faciltating the standard applications of LSP
- The opportunity to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and the materials with end-users without any restrictions
- A document of qualification provided by Rasmussen Consulting, showing that the facilitator complete the certified training program
- On-line support for preparing and facilitating workshops based on the LSP methodology.