- This event has passed.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® CONFERENCE: EMPOWERING DIVERSITY THROUGH PLAY
November 26, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
EMPOWERING DIVERSITY THROUGH THE POWER OF LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
This is a unique and interactive conference with incredible guest speakers who are experts in the fields of Diversity, Inclusion, Innovation, Design Thinking and Change Management.
We have an impressive list of keynote speakers who will share their insights and experiences in their work.
After the conference, there is a networking event from 17h – 19h, where you can continue the conversations.
- Uncovering Innovation through the Power of Play by Jacquie Lloyd Smith
- Working with 30 something – “the millennials” – by Stephen Walling
- How inclusive design can lead to more innovation by Johan Verstraete
- The power of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in relation to ethics and compliance by Nichole Pitts
- Creative Leadership and the power of Play by Hilde Van Dyck
- Design Thinking with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® by Miriam Elst
What insights will we share?
- the power of diversity of thinking
- to improve communication and human interactions
- how to incorporate micro bites of playful learning to make your content stick
- how to increase innovative thinking through storytelling and language development
- how you can tackle issues like listening, remembering, focusing, deferral of judgment
Who should attend this conference?
This conference is for people who:
- Want to know how innovation through is being applied in business
- Are leaders that don’t know how to install innovation in their company
- Want to learn a radical way to be innovative
- Need to stand out as leaders in their company
- Have participated in a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop before and want to understand the process/ power of the system better
- Desire to find a new trainings for their employees to empower people and diversity in their organization
- Anyone who wants to taste the power of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods
REGISTER NOW – Early bird tickets available until November 15
Early bird ticket: 275 EUR (excl. VAT)
Early bird ticket + Networking event: 399 EUR (excl. VAT)
Contact us for more information or an introduction to the methods:
Miriam Elst: +32 475 77 66 93