Certified Facilitator Training in the use of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for Positive Psychology.
August 12 @ 9:00 am - August 15 @ 5:00 pm€2300
4 days from August 12-15, 2019.
If you, like us, think that four days of play, learning and positive psychology in sounds pretty nice, then join us for certification in using LEGO® Serious Play® for Positive Psychology.
And if you want to learn how this exciting and playful method allows groups to gain a deeper, more meaningful understanding of various issues, especially those related to engagement, resilience and wellbeing in general then do not hesitate to join us.
Learn the core elements of the Hands On Thinking method that provides an effective use of the LEGO® Serious Play® method and discover how to integrate these with positive psychology. In short you will learn how to:
- Design your own LEGO® Serious Play® for positive psychology workshops
- Introduce LEGO® Serious Play® to a group
- Select materials needed for different workshops
- Facilitate the building of individual models and stories related to character strengths
- Facilitate the building of shared models and stories in order for groups to explore shared purpose and WHY
- Facilitate the building and exploration of fixed and growth mindsets.