Advanced Certification Training LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods : Conflict Management
December 6 @ 9:00 am - December 7 @ 5:00 pm
Certification Training for Conflict Management with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an excellent tool for conflict analysis and management, and it is very effective in addressing issues that are challenging and otherwise unreachable.
This training was developed and designed by SERIOUS PLAY® Master Trainer, Jacqueline Lloyd Smith, who also holds an MA in Conflict Analysis and Management and an MBA in Executive Management Consulting and is a Registered Management Consultant.
Pre-requisites for this training – any of the following courses in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods: Teams and Groups or Strategic Storytelling
With LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and Conflict Analysis and Management, you can use these combined powerful methodologies. We have wrapped psychometrics tools, and know-how into the Play Strategy® toolkit and developed a unique and powerful program that delivers huge value to clients.
Bringing in a third party to intervene is often the only way to help change the status quo.
If you have a powerful tool, such as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, the landscape and playing field changes dramatically. If you are a conflict practitioner, a process group leader, or a facilitator/management consultant wanting to learn a better way to analyze and manage conflicts, this training is for you.
Most managers and organizational leaders struggle to manage conflict.
Often, attempts to resolve these problematic situations actually make things worse.
The hidden costs of a community, organizational or workplace conflict drains resources.
Increased sick leave, low of engagement, poor staff retention, risk aversion, increase in complaints are all signs that a protracted conflict is present.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- building the landscape and playing field changes dramatically
- a better way to analyze and manage conflicts
- conflict analysis and management
- a very effective technique in addressing issues that are challenging and otherwise unreachable
- participants to become 100% active and involved in the workshop
- participants to generate innovative ideas for improving the organization
- create a safe environment in which participants can give constructive feedback
- organize retrospectives based on positive psychology
- make use of endless creative and innovative possibilities
FOR WHO IS THIS TRAINING?
- Conflict practisioners
- Crisis managers
- Change Management Consultants
- Human Resources
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum masters
- Product Owners
- Team Leaders
- Social workers
YOUR TRAINING INCLUDES
- Your training manual full of activities
- Handouts for planning and customizing programs
- the famous “NO EXCUSES FACILITATOR STARTER KIT”
- Your own set of 3D Diagnostic Cards to use with your clients along with our book full of activity ideas.
- Free option to be listed and registered as a certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods in the global network
- Meals and snacks in-house to make your time with us count!
- We also include a communication strategy on ideas and tools to get your practice up and going so you hit the road running!
1750 EUR (excl. VAT) – Early bird until October 15
(Regular price later: 1900 EUR excl. VAT)
This training is part of the 2-week training event.
Combination tickets available – ask for more info.
Or call us for more information or an introduction to the methods:
Miriam Elst: +32 475 77 66 93