It was Irene that came up with this conclusion, thinking out loud. The reality check of her statement was...
Archive for category: Serious Play Case Studies
Case studies of successful Lego Serious Play facilitation events
Originally posted on JeffTagle.com About a month ago, the business services division of an FMCG company used Lego Serious...
This workshop took place at IACCM-SIETAR Austria-CEMS conference, devoted to contemporary approaches in training and education for cross-cultural competence...
October 2nd 2015 was a game changer of a day when we hosted a diverse collective in our Action...
The last September the 26th in Todi I facilitated two Lego Serious Play workshops open to the public. As...
Questions and Answers
Books on Facilitation
- Joseph Snyder wrote a new post, How valuable are your networks? April 28, 2017
- Johan Koning became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Paul Sewell became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Christopher S. Robinson replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 28, 2017
- Lindsay Ellis replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
- Richard Gold replied to the topic LSP via conference call in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
May 4 - May 6
May 10 - May 13
Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, 2017May 15 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm
May 23 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm