Case study: Using LEGO SERIOUS PLAY in a multi-cultural, multi-lateral stakeholder engagement context GIZ/PAKLIM and DANIDA/EINCOPS are development cooperation programmes respectively funded by...
Archive for category: Serious Play Case Studies
Case studies of successful Lego Serious Play facilitation events
Check out this blog post by Rory O’Connor. Rory is a trained LSP facilitator and now an entrepreneur running...
160 Estonian visionary thinkers and opinion leaders used LEGO bricks to build country vision. The Development Fund‘s FUTURES FORUM...
Questions and Answers
Books on Facilitation
- Joseph Snyder wrote a new post, How valuable are your networks? April 28, 2017
- Johan Koning became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Paul Sewell became a registered member April 28, 2017
- Christopher S. Robinson replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 28, 2017
- Lindsay Ellis replied to the topic LSP for Blind Participants in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
- Richard Gold replied to the topic LSP via conference call in the forum Serious Play Pro Forum April 27, 2017
May 4 - May 6
May 10 - May 13
Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, 2017May 15 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm
May 23 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm