Facilitator Training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology
When: 27th February – 2nd March 2017
Where: Hotel LEGOLAND®
Information and pictures of Hotel LEGOLAND®, click here
More about the training, click here
What do you get?
- High quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
- Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
- All inclusive training course on Hotel LEGOLAND® or The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel.
- On-line “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
- On-line community network with other facilitators using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
- Tour in The theme park LEGOLAND®.
View video from our training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund 2016, Video Click here
Everybody having a management-, facilitator-, process- or consultant role.
Our customers says:
” I have gained new tools that I can bring into my organisation and team in a way that will engage colleagues around difficult matters. And I have learned quite a bit about myself“
” Super clear in teaching, and I now have the ability for using the method in management-, leadership- and divisional teams for ‘real time’ strategies“
Micael Buckle from IntHRface.
Micael has worked with the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 500 workshops using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team and organisational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique experiences using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology in Billund, Denmark and from 2016 in Windsor, Great Britain.
The training will be facilitated in English.
THIS TRAINING IS NOT OFFERED BY LEGO COMPANY – IT IS OFFERED BY LEGOLAND AND INTHRFACE.
LEGOLAND IS PART OF MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS GROUP.