Don’t miss the second annual meeting LSP community meeting at Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler, BC, Canada
Register Early as registrations will fill fast and the hotel is in demand!
NOTE: EVERY TRAINED FACILITATOR IS WELCOME AT OUR INCLUSIVE EVENT!
(Once you register we will send you a form to complete so we know you are “LEGOlegit” in other words, you are trained and certified by a Master Trainer and you do know what you are doing!)
- Learn more about the many varied ways of applying the LSP methodology
- Create innovative and fun sessions in multiple novel ways using LSP
- Broaden your network by connecting with other like-minded LSP certified professionals from around the world
- Discover marketing ideas and collaborations that could lead to new business opportunities
- Learn tips and tricks from the experts and Master Trainers
- And it’s not only cool but totally fun to be here and meet some fab people who also love LEGO!
The unconference is free of charge to trained and certified LSP facilitators, (who are collectively responsible for running the show by sharing ideas and collaborating), and all attendees will be responsible for collectively sharing in the costs of food and beverage which has been calculated in advance and charges paid by you as you register.
Here is what is included:
- Two full days of the unconference including the equipment needed from bricks to projectors to post-it-notes and charts.
- Welcome drink (beer, wine, or a non-alcoholic), upon arrival on Nov 09, 2016 in the Cure Lounge
- Coffee and healthy break food in the morning and afternoon tea each day
- Lunch on both days
- Dinner together on the night of November 10, 2016 (Aura Restaurant) with one drink (beer, wine, or non-alcoholic)
- A welcome bag of snacks for your room at the Nita Lake Lodge
- And a few other fun LEGOlicious surprises yet to be disclosed
What’s not included:
Your travel to get here and your hotel room at the Nita Lake Lodge – but great news, they have a super deal for you that they are extending for three days before and three days after the event.
Room Type / Rooms/Rates based on availability at the time of booking
Studio Suite / Studio Lake View Suite $135 / $155 single/double occupancy
One Bedroom Suite / One Bedroom Lake View Suite $155 / $175 single/double/triple/quad occupancy
Two Bedroom Suite / Two Bedroom Lake View Suite $295 / $330 single/double/triple/quad occupancy
All room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable taxes and subject to the following
Provincial Accommodation Sales Tax (PST) 8%
Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5%
Additional Hotel Room Tax (AHRT) 2%
And look what is included: Underground parking, Internet, and a free shuttle to get you back and forth to the Village for shopping. So bring the family – but note:
Additional Room Occupants
Room rates are based on the occupancy details noted above. Each additional person sharing a room will be charged an additional $30 per night. There will be no charge for children up to and including the age of 18 years who share with their parents.
Here is the link to see the hotel – when you register, you must call or email to get the quote for the Serious Play Facilitators Unconference to get the following rate: