Training on Combining Lego Serious Play and Business Model Canvas - Serious Play Pro
Lego Serious Play and Business Model Canvas

Lego Serious Play and Business Model Canvas

This is one-day training is only applicable for officially certified LEGOSERIOUSPLAY facilitators. In this training Per Kristiansen and Michel Cloosterman will demonstrate how to use LSP in combination with the Business Model Canvas. This is the first official application on top of the 4-day Foundation training in the LEGOSERIOUSPLAY method.

This Training includes:

• Introduction into the Business Model Canvas.
  • How to use the Business Model Canvas in a Client session.
  • Refelections on your role as facilitator.
  • Moments to practice.
  • A full training manual with detailed instructions.
  • Drinks and lunchs. Snacks … and possibility to network afterwards.

The training is set on November 13th 2014 and will be in Amsterdam (nearby Central Station).

6 Comments
  1. Fabrizio Faraco 3 years ago

Thanks for posting this Marko Rillo. Can I have more precise information about the workshop (e.g. cost, venue, where to book, ecc.)?

2. Christopher Duignan 3 years ago

Can you please send more info about this workshop? Also, the potential for conducting this same workshop at other locations in the future?

3. Per Kristiansen 3 years ago

hi Fabrizio
    Would be happy to send you more info. where can I reach you?

4. Fabrizio Faraco 3 years ago

Thanks Per. You can email me at ffabr@tiscali.it or link to me in Linkedin or facebook from my blog http://fabriziofaraco.it
    Looking forward to play with you in Amsterdam

5. shyamamo 3 years ago

Thank you for your very interesting idea. Could you pls let me know more in detail info? I’m the certified LSP faciltator in Japan. And the master of BM Canvas; shyamamo (at) gmail.com.
    Regards,
    Shin

6. markorillo 3 years ago

Shin – thank you for your interest – I have written here a bit more elaborate text on the same subject: http://seriousplaypro.com/2014/10/03/lego-serious-play-and-business-modelling/ – hope it helps.