LEGO SERIOUS PLAY (LSP) is a facilitated process, and the results and impact of the process are directly tied to the quality of the facilitation. The objective with our LSP facilitator-training program is to provide the facilitator with the insights, confidence and commitments necessary to prepare and facilitate the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY process in a way that gives maximum value to the end-user and has lasting impact.

The training schedule for 2012 currently includes the following sessions:

France, Paris, February 13 – 16: Stage 1 and Stage 2
Spain, Madrid, February 20 – 23: Stage 1 and Stage 2
Central America, Panama City, March 19 – 22: Stage 1 and Stage 2
United States,  Boston, March 26 – 29: Stage 1 and Stage 2
Denmark, Odense, May 21 – 24: Stage 1 and Stage 2
Asia, Singapore,  September 10 – 13: Stage 1 and Stage 2
United States, Boston, October 15 – 18: Stage 1 and Stage 2

The training content follows the updated program and use the new full facilitator manual developed by Per Kristiansen and myself. The program meets the standards set by the Association of Master Trainers in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology. Facilitators will receive document of qualification upon completion of the training. The training provides the facilitator with hands-on experiences, theory, facilitation guidelines and application ideas.

For more details please contact me by email: robert@rasmussenconsulting.dk or skype: lego_serious_play

About the author

Robert Rasmussen

18 comments
Michael - November 20, 2011

Hello Robert,

any plans to host a meeting in germany?
When will be the last training in europe in 2011?

A lot of questions because i am so excited about LEGO serious play :-)

With regards

Michael Kuhl

Profile photo of Robert Rasmussen
Robert Rasmussen - November 21, 2011

Hello Michael,
As of right now no plans for Germany, but plenty of plans for Europe trainings. That being said we have a training in Spain this week and 3 months ago we had no plans for that. Look forward to connecting with you and share your excitement.
Best
Robert
robert@rasmussenconsulting.dk

Maria Vega Dencker - November 27, 2011

Hello Robert,
I am very interested in attending to the LSP facilitator-training scheduled for March 20 -23, 2012 in Panama City.
Would you send me more details?
Maria Vega

Jorge Moreno - November 28, 2011

Hi Robert! I am interested in training in Panama next year? Will be provided in English or Spanish? Please send me information! Thank you very much!

Daniel Tsen - December 2, 2011

Is there a training programme for Malaysia? Please come here to train us. Thank you.

Profile photo of Robert Rasmussen
Robert Rasmussen - December 2, 2011

Hello Daniel
Would love to come to Malaysia and train you. So far no plans though. We will have a training in
Singapore within the next 6 months. Maybe that could be an opportunity for you?
Best
Robert

Karen Fernandez - December 8, 2011

I would like to sign up for the Lego Serious Play training in Atlanta in January. Please tell me how to sign up. Thanks!

Profile photo of Robert Rasmussen
Robert Rasmussen - December 9, 2011

Hello Karen,
I will send you the information and application form to your hotmail add.

Michael Tarnowski, Plays-In-Business.com - December 18, 2011

Hi Robert,

I came along this site and I’am very excited about more information on LEGO serious play and the associated methodology.
Where can I get more information about this standard and the certification program?
Where can I get a schedule of planned tranings/locations?

I would like to sign up for the Lego Serious Play training in Denmark in May 2012. Please tell me how to sign up.

Thanx, and have a nice day
Michael

Profile photo of Robert Rasmussen
Robert Rasmussen - December 18, 2011

Hi Michael,
i have emailed you with the information you are looking for,
Best
Robert

Saulo - January 11, 2012

Hi Robert,

I’m also interested to get further information about the certification program and the Lego Serious Play training in Denmark in May 2012. Can you send me some materials please?

Saulo

Profile photo of Robert Rasmussen
Robert Rasmussen - January 11, 2012

Hi Saulo,
Will email you the information and training overview.
Best
Robert

Paul Poon - January 16, 2012

Are there any training in the asia pacific region?

Rachel J.C. Bellamy - March 15, 2012

Is there room in the March class in Boston? Or the October session in Boston?

Rachel

Ana Domínguez - March 23, 2012

Hello Robert,

any plans to host a meeting in spain?

Ana.

Rodrigo Caramazana - July 26, 2012

Hi Robert,
I´m interested in the next course in september in Mexico City, can you please send me more info.
Cheers,

OMAR RON - August 24, 2012

Hi Robert!!! Right now I live in Ireland. I will be until 24th of Octuber . I’m interested in the Certification Programs in Designing and Facilitating with the LEGO(r) SERIOUS PLAY(r) method, please remind me your schedule in Europe for the next two months.

Profile photo of Chirag
Chirag - April 8, 2013

Hi Robert,
Any certification training program planned for Australia?

Please share details with me.

Click here to add a comment